[horde] Disable clickable links in Horde/Imp

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:39:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

I would like to deactivate clickable links in emails.  This is a
security issue, as some links could be spoofed by another
destination.  I'd rather have the actual hyperlink in plaintext, and
copy paste in my browser to access the links.

I am sure this is solved via a simple switch or a parameter in Imp's
config, but I looked in the settings (both Imp and horde), and the
configuration, as well as the documentation on the horde website, but
I dont see anything for this.

Is it possible in Horde/Imp?  if there is something better out there
(or in Horde/Imp) please let me know.

Thanks
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com