[horde] Installing current Horde via rpm...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sat May 14 18:52:01 UTC 2016

Is there a CentOS 7 compatible set of rpms for Horde 5.2.xx?

I tried setting up the latest Apache and the latest PHP in a
virtualbox CentOS 7 environment from source.  Using source without
building RPMS kinda breaks things in CentOS.  I understand that
Horde isn't PHP compatible yet.  CentOS 7 doesn't even have Apache
2.4.18, one of the reasons why I have been using source code in my
tests.

I run into problems with Perl too.  CentOS 7's version is not
supported.  Worse, I don't know how to make rpms to install
the supported version let alone convince the system that those
dependencies are met by my custom compiled perl.