[horde] OT: update from https://pear.horde.org via proxy

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jun 14 19:17:44 UTC 2016

Zitat von A. Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

> Am 14.06.2016 um 16:47 schrieb Pascal Rigaux:
>
>> Looking at PEAR code, it seems it does not implement CONNECT :
>> https://github.com/pear/pear-core/blob/master/PEAR/Downloader.php#L1587-L1603
>
> using pear.horde.org is no longer possible behind a proxy. Thats bad...
> what about providing a second pear-plain.horde.org?
>
> Andreas

This is obviously a bug in PEAR, so you should first report it there.

I disabled the HTTP -> HTTPS redirection on pear.horde.org, but that
won't help in the long term, because the internal URLs in the
distributed XML data are still on https. Thus your suggestion of a
non-https server wouldn't help either.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project