[horde] Clarification on Turba 4.2.14

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Jul 19 05:04:50 UTC 2016

Dear List,

The major changes compared to the Turba version H5 (4.2.14) are:
     * Fix searching via API when specifiying search fields but not source.

I did not understand the purpose of above fix. I thought, this would
have solved my long pending requirement.

I am still unable to autoexpand addresses in compose window except for
name and email id.  I want my users to autoexpand based on staff
number attribute.  This was working in HGWE 5.1.x.

In simple, the feature which was working in HGWE 5.1.x, where, when I
type employee number/staff number in To/Cc fields, it used to search
and list the corresponding email/name, is still not working with HGWE
5.2.x.

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant