[horde] Clarification on Turba 4.2.14

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jul 19 16:09:47 UTC 2016

Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:

> Dear List,
>

> The major changes compared to the Turba version H5 (4.2.14) are:
>     * Fix searching via API when specifiying search fields but not source.
>
> I did not understand the purpose of above fix.

It refers to this commit:
https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/7c4ec133547f6fc8c071a72c7c0762f77b053857

In short, if searching via Turba_Api::search, and explicitly
specifying the fields to search but not explicitly specifying the
source (thus, defaulting to the "default" source), the search fields
were being overwritten. This fixes that.