[horde] Outlook sending constantly same meeting invitation

Volker Then horde40 at volkerthen.com
Wed Aug 31 18:05:19 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I have the problem that Outlook (desktop and mobile version, connected
via ActiveSync) sends the same meeting invitation dozens of times.
Someone of my clients reports that as soon as the required participant
accepts the invitation this behaviour stops. Same behaviour, when a
horde user accepts an invitation. The response message stays in the
outbox and is sent once again every minute.

We are only syncing calendar and contact data, email sync is off on
that horde server.

Any known workaround?

Thanks,

Volker