[horde] Spam

PAC IMAP paulcop68 at thecoppingers.net
Wed Sep 7 16:00:34 UTC 2016

First of all, thanks to all who responded to my question on spam. Some were helpful, some were waaaaay beyond my abilities. I have successfully setup X-Status and X-Level filters that are catching my spam, when I logon to webmail. I typically use an iPhone or iPad to view mail, using the Apple Mail App. Also, my accounts are IMAP.

When I open Apple Mail, I see the spam in my Inbox but can logon to webmail which then filters the spam on the server and client. Is there some option that will filter automatically on webmail without logging on.I.E, when mail hits it?  Is there some setting on the client, Apple Mail, that will activate the server filters before pulling in new mail?

Thanks again for your help.

PAC
Sent from my iPhone
"Wish I understood all I know"