[horde] Spam

Porter Rawls prrawls at bastmail.net
Wed Sep 7 17:06:49 UTC 2016

  Again your best option here is server side Dovecot Sieve.

Step by step instructions that I can confirm that work.
https://skrilnetz.net/server-side-mail-filtering-with-horde-ingo-and-sieve/#comment-164

  Last step not on the site as of yet.

  /ADD BELOW TO YOUR DOVECOT CONFIG AND RESTART./
  /PROTOCOL LDA {/
  /MAIL_PLUGINS = " SIEVE"/
  /POSTMASTER_ADDRESS = POSTMASTER at YOURDOMAIN.COM/
  /} /