[horde] Birthdays in Kronolith

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Sun Oct 16 09:52:03 UTC 2016

  Zitat von "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

> Quoting Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:
>
>> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>>> Nothing. Just use an address book with birthday fields, then mark
>>> this address book to be included in the calendar view.
>>>

>> Sorry, but I do not understand. How do I mark the address book so
>> that it is included in the calendar?
>>
>> Ralph
>> --
>
> I do it by going to Calendar, click the down arrow for address book
> in the left pane, then click to show the Birthdays from whatever
> address book you want.
>
> John

Thanks for the hint. This works,

  However, there are two problems:

  - The birthdays are displayed in ALL calendars. I would like to
display them only in ONE calendar.

  - When I click on the appointment, there appears the error message:
"no contact to the server". In the error_log I find:

  "PHP Fatal error: call to a member function strftime () on a
non-object in /www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Event.php on line 2406,
referer: https: //horde.xxxxx.eu/kronolith/"

Ralph