[horde] HORDE & EAI

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Nov 8 10:27:58 UTC 2016

Citeren Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila <agalila at mcit.gov.eg>:

> I think what I want is in my original email , if you do not have an
> answer my questions , kindly leave it to other colleagues to answer.

You have not explained what you mean with the acronym 'EAI' you used
in your first message. Simon has asked politely to clarify. You fail
to understand this is vital to be able to help you.

Keep up with the top-posting and HTML messages and you'll find out
very quickly that people are not willing to help you anymore. Unless
you're under some kind of paid support contract with Horde LLC, you'll
have to understand that most people offering help on this mailinglist
do this in their own time and are under no obligation to do so.

Being rude and unpolite is not going to get you any further.