[horde] [SUSPECT]Re: HORDE & EAI

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Tue Nov 8 10:33:35 UTC 2016

Thanks for clarification , EAI "Email Address Internationalization"

You said that " Being rude and unpolite is not going to get you any further." , I am not that , I replied in polite manner

If you see that please ignore my message and I will leave that group

Thnx

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
    Mobile:  +2 010 00049068
   Fax       :  +2 02 35370537
  Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg
                        : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg
   E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg
                        : atharwat at tra.gov.eg
  Skype      : abdalmonem.galila

DISCLAIMER
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.