[horde] Horde_ActiveSync 2.37.2 break ActiveSync with iOS (iPhone)

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed Nov 9 12:45:25 UTC 2016

Hello,

yesterday we noticed that all of our iOS Devices can not sync their
e-mail anymore. We had an update to ActiveSync 2.37.2 short before so
we rolled back to 2.37.1 and e-mail start working again. As the releas
notes say "Attempt to work around IMAP servers that report broken
HIGHESTMODSEQ values." it might be a problem with our IMAP Server
(Cyrus IMAP 2.4.17 from Ubuntu 14.04 latest). Any idea what is wrong
and how to fix? In the log we had a lot of "Force restting of state
for F533fe8a0: UIDVALIDTY no longer valid" but i'm not sure if this is
related. The Android Devices where working fine BTW even with the
latest version.

Thanks

Andreas