[horde] Migrate from deb-installation to PEAR or up-to-date-debian-repository?

Thomas Trepper thomas.trepper at blueclaim.com
Sat Nov 12 09:19:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am using Horde 5.2.2 which I have installed from the official debian repositories and everytime I run an apt-get update/upgrade I do not get any new horde versions even if there are currently new versions.

I was wondering if there is an official horde owned debian repository which I can use to stay up to date?

Or does it maybe make sense to uninstall/install/upgrade to PEAR? What is the recommended way for this migration? Does anyone probably have a howto or the most important steps for this please?

Thanks a lot everyone in advance and all the best,

Thomas