[horde] Migrate from deb-installation to PEAR or up-to-date-debian-repository?

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 11:22:02 UTC 2016

Em 12/11/2016 07:19, Thomas Trepper escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using Horde 5.2.2 which I have installed from the official debian repositories and everytime I run an apt-get update/upgrade I do not get any new horde versions even if there are currently new versions.
>
> I was wondering if there is an official horde owned debian repository which I can use to stay up to date?
>
> Or does it maybe make sense to uninstall/install/upgrade to PEAR? What is the recommended way for this migration? Does anyone probably have a howto or the most important steps for this please?

One way of doing it is basically save all your conf.php,
backends.local.php and other config files you tailored under
"app/config" (or simply move your horde folder to somewhere else).
Install horde using PEAR
(https://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL#installing-with-pear) and
then copy back the config files into it. Your're done.