[horde] htaccess conflict

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Tue Nov 15 21:24:16 UTC 2016

Maybe, I should rest for while, because I could not generate
reproducable results at the moment.

SO I "think" it is like I firstly diagnosed it:
The sharede space is forced to use https (by that htacces file), but
horde is reachable both ways http and https.
But I'd like to get horde work with https only.