[horde] htaccess conflict

Vilius Sumskas/LNK vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Nov 16 12:43:57 UTC 2016

> Hi
> On 11/16/2016 02:15 AM, Vilius Sumskas/LNK wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> Maybe, I should rest for while, because I could not generate
> >> reproducable results at the moment.
> >>
> >> SO I "think" it is like I firstly diagnosed it:
> >> The sharede space is forced to use https (by that htacces file), but
> >> horde is reachable both ways http and https.
> >> But I'd like to get horde work with https only.

> > login
> > encrypted?

> > the

> > this.

> > https://digitalenvelopes.email/blog/force-https-in-horde/
> >
> Thanks, that did it, only remaining question:
> does this:
> "someone at ahost config]$ head conf.php
> <?php
> /* CONFIG START. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR AFTER THIS LINE. */"
> mean, I have to take care of this every update/upgrad of horde?

This comment means that you should not edit that file by hand, but use
Horde's configuration interface instead.

conf.php file is not touched during the upgrade. However keep in my, that
if the new settings are added/changed/removed in the new version, it is
still a good idea to look through all of them after every upgrade.

--
   Vilius