[horde] PHP7 Error?

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Sun Dec 18 21:27:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

I installed current horde Famework without any Horde application on a PHP
7.0.13 machine. After fixing some PHP7 error ins pear packages, I was able
to run test.php without any issue. I was also able to use the webinterface.

However, since I set up custom SQL authentication, loggin in failed (it
returned to the empty login page), and throws the following info into the
log:

HORDE: Guest user is not authorized for Horde (Host:
[anonymized-Ipv6address]). [pid 7626 on line 324 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Registry.php"]

Other logs are not observed.

The identical auth setup is currently working on the old producive system,
so it should be working out of the box. I also verified that the SQL
credentials work for queries from that specific machine.

Do you have any idea what the reason might be, or in what corner I should
proceed to search?

Many thanks,

Torben