[horde] The past of a calender

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Tue Jan 3 19:34:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

please can you point out how to...:

I had to recreate an account to Horde on an Android phone.
After recreation from the calender data only recent and future are
shown on the phone's calender.
The user need to review also the past of the calender data, back to 2014.

So I went to his Horde account, exported the calender there, imported
on the smartphone and I just got doubles, no past calender data (or at
least not everything, we can't tell right now, still checking the data).

How can I accomplish that the data of the past is also shown? I can
use Google Calender or Calengoo.

Many thanks!
Andreas

--