[horde] Configure Horde for Imap In and Sendmail Out

Mike Poznecki poz_sa at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 16:35:18 UTC 2017

Thanks, yes I have set up and am using Horde.  I have been modifying the code to Horde for about 6 months for personal use.  The problem is that I need to modify it so that it will write the file to my file system when sending an email so that my sendmail server can pick it up and send it.
I need to know how to configure it so that it will use the /php/Horde/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php code.