[horde] PEAR base horde directory change?

Vilius Sumskas/LNK vilius at lnk.lt
Thu Jan 26 17:24:23 UTC 2017

> On 2017/01/26 9:04 AM, Vilius Sumskas/LNK wrote:
>
> >> Seems like the .pearrc file is being ignored?
> >>
> >> "strace pear config-get horde_dir" shows that /root/.pearrc is being
> >> accessed, but it doesn't appear to be loading the value.
> >
> > I should have probably mentioned that these settings are also
per-channel
> > based. You probably need "pear config-get -c horde horde_dir".
>
> Ah, that produced the correct result from config-get.  But that still
> begs the question as to why my upgrade failed; looking at the command
> line history for when I performed the upgrade, the command started with
> "pear -c horde upgrade" as the root user, so why would the configured
> horde_dir not be used?

The correct order of parameters should be "pear upgrade -c horde". Though
I'm not sure if this could be a problem. Maybe. Try testing.

Other than what I've already mentioned, maybe you've managed to get Horde
packages installed into main PEAR channel somehow?

That is hard to tell really. All I can say is that nothing in Horde
touches configured path automatically. It's the mechanics of PEAR/OS at
fault.

--
   Vilius