[horde] Removing users data when cancelling account

Ricardo Buchalla Auada rauada at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:18:39 UTC 2017

Em 15 de fev de 2017 16:37, "Michael J Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org>
escreveu:

Quoting Ricardo Buchalla Auada <rauada at gmail.com>:

Hi there !

> When we cancel an user email, all the information remains, because the mail
> system is independent from Horde.
>
> We integrate Horde and email through imap login.
>
> Is there a way to be able to clean the data from a specific email user?

If you are not using Horde to cancel the account, you must manually run the
horde-remove-user-data script.

Is there the complete syntax for this script? Because we use a separate DB
for each domain.

FWIW, depending on your IMAP infrastructure, you may be able to use Horde
to manage those accounts as well.

Really? What are the pre-reqs?
We use Vpopmail with mysql and Dovecot.

Best regards,