[horde] Status Horde 5.3/6.0, official PHP7 Support, EAS 16

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Wed Feb 22 07:30:16 UTC 2017

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Torben Dannhauer <torben at dannhauer.info>:
>
>> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>>> Yes, looks like you are right. Seems I have a patched version
>>> installed already.
>>

>> I had to patch it as well for PHP 7.0.15 - but this was trivial.
>
> I agree it's trivial, for you, and for me, but we can't _rely_ on
> someone having to patch this non-horde file if we declare wicked PHP
> 7 compatible. For Horde 6 we will either need to get a patch into
> the PEAR distribution, refactor it under the Horde banner, or find a
> suitable replacement. The package is unmaintained - Jan, perhaps you
> would still be able to get a patch committed with your PEAR
> connections? ;)

BTW wie should then also fix some other errores which will be very
likely a show stopper in PHP 7.1 or above:

[22-Feb-2017 08:21:44 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the
same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version
of PHP; Text_Wiki has a deprecated constructor in
/usr/share/php/Text/Wiki.php on line 39
[22-Feb-2017 08:21:44 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the
same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version
of PHP; Text_Wiki_Parse has a deprecated constructor in
/usr/share/php/Text/Wiki/Parse.php on line 40
[22-Feb-2017 08:21:44 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the
same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version
of PHP; Text_Wiki_Render has a deprecated constructor in
/usr/share/php/Text/Wiki/Render.php on line 26
[22-Feb-2017 08:21:44 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the
same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version
of PHP; Text_Wiki_Parse_Delimiter has a deprecated constructor in
/usr/share/php/Text/Wiki/Parse/Default/Delimiter.php on line 36
[22-Feb-2017 08:21:44 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the
same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version
of PHP; Text_Wiki_Parse_Image has a deprecated constructor in
/usr/share/php/Text/Wiki/Parse/Default/Image.php on line 31
[22-Feb-2017 08:21:44 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the
same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version
of PHP; Text_Wiki_Parse_Url has a deprecated constructor in
/usr/share/php/Text/Wiki/Parse/Default/Url.php on line 52
[22-Feb-2017 08:21:44 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the
same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version
of PHP; Text_Wiki_Parse_Freelink has a deprecated constructor in
/usr/share/php/Text/Wiki/Parse/Default/Freelink.php on line 42
[22-Feb-2017 08:21:44 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the
same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version
of PHP; Text_Wiki_Parse_Wikilink has a deprecated constructor in
/usr/share/php/Text/Wiki/Parse/Default/Wikilink.php on line 45

regards,
Torben