[horde] Memory size problem with file manager

Hendrik Noack hn at axxedia-it.de
Fri Feb 24 16:15:29 UTC 2017

Hi Wolfgang,

this is pretty straight forward: 134217728 BYTES means exactly 128 MB of available RAM for php are in use and the system tried to reserve 101518171 BYTES = 96.82 MB more. You have to increase your memory limit to at least 256 MB, but to be safe I would go for 512 MB or even 1 G if possible (been at 1 G for  a while, works good for me)

> Any idea what goes worng?
>
> Thank you, Wolfgang
>
> --
> Wolfgang

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Hendrik Noack

--
Axxedia IT GmbH

Schwabstr. 30
71106 Magstadt

Tel +49 7159 4979763
Fax +49 7159 4979775

Mail hn at axxedia-it.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Schwabstr. 30, 71106 Magstadt
Geschäftsführer: Hendrik Noack . Amtsgericht: Stuttgart HRB 727296