[horde] Horde Database

Harlan harlan.bloom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 05:36:45 UTC 2017

Hi Mauricio,
   Your suggestion mostly worked.  I can access horde as admin only. No
option to setup users.  And also, the presentation is a bit strange and
I haven't figured out how to fix it yet.

   Here's a snippet:

Groupware 5.2.17

  *
    ▾Mail <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/imp/>
        Filters
        <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/ingo/basic.php?page=filters>

  *
    ▾Calendar <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/kronolith/>
        New Event <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/kronolith/new.php>
        Day <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/kronolith/day.php>
        Work Week <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/kronolith/workweek.php>
        Week <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/kronolith/week.php>
        Month <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/kronolith/month.php>
        Year <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/kronolith/year.php>

  *
    ▾Address Book <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/turba/>
        New Contact <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/turba/add.php>
          +
            in Address book of Administrator
            <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/turba/add.php?source=sLPylnQrcD74UEL_JUePLEu>
        Address book of Administrator
        <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/turba/browse.php?source=sLPylnQrcD74UEL_JUePLEu>
        Favorite Recipients
        <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/turba/browse.php?source=favourites>
        Search <http://192.168.0.10:25010/webmail/turba/search.php>

   Would this be a problem with PHP 7.0?  I know Horde is only compliant
with PHP 5+.  I found a website that said to use "--force" because on
Ubuntu 16.04 PHP5 is not available, at least not on my container.

Thanks,

Harlan...