[horde] Upgrade of Horde from V. 3 to V. 5 failed

Vilius Sumskas/LNK vilius at lnk.lt
Fri Mar 10 00:14:13 UTC 2017

> Hi Vilius,
> Yes, they are 3rd party packages. I did try to get help from author
> of the RPM packages (the link provided in my original email was from
> that forum) but the author was unable to help and suggested I ask
> for help here.
>
> I have found two issues:
> when I type command:
>
> pear list -c horde
> Nothing shows up
>
> Also, when I type command:
>
> horde-db-migrate
> I get error messages
> (for list of error messages, see this post: https://
> forums.contribs.org/index.php/topic,50969.90.html )
>
> Does anybody have any idea how I can fix this?

 QUERY FAILED: Duplicate entry 'User1 at my-domain.com' for key
'rampage_users_user_name'

This usually means that, as I've previously mentioned, you upgraded from
incorrect 3.x version, or you did run migration script twice. In any case,
the easiest way to fix this is to revert back to the previous state of
your system (from backups for example), and then try the upgrade through
pear.

At least we need to know exact version numbers you were running and
upgraded to.

--
   Vilius