[horde] New event in calendar: too much Attendees

Paul Plankton paul.plankton2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 06:57:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have a problem with the Horde-calendar where I'm not sure if it is a bug
or If I'm too stupid do use it.

That's what I'm doing:

I create a new event in calendar (Horde web frontend), give date, time,
location and whatever is necessary. Next I type the mail addresses in field
"Add attendees e-mail addresses: — separate e-mail addresses with a comma"
of all people which shall take part at this event.

Now some strange things happen: beside the mail addresses I type also my
own mail address is added automatically. When I do not remove my mail
address, I get an invitation too. More than this: after applying this
event, it is added to my calendar. Now when I accept (this same) event via
the mail I got, it will be added to calendar again!

So: what is the problem? Do I really need to manually remove my own mail
address every time I invite some other people to my event? Or is there an
option where I can turn off this behaviour so that I'm no longer invited to
an event which already exists in my calendar?

Thanks!