[horde] Horde - Accessing calendar

Harlan harlan.bloom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 20:33:05 UTC 2017

Hello,
   I'm trying to access my calendar from Thunderbird and Android.

   The closest I've come so far is through a webpage using the
abbreviate principals link:  https://<ip>/webmail/rpc/  . This allows me
to login using my username/password and I see a directory listing of
"Collections" such as principals, calendars, etc.  If I try to click on
any of those I get a "Not Found" error in the browser.

   When trying from android and Thunderbird, I get a message basically
saying it can't find the server.  I'm able to login to the Horde main
page just fine.

   What information should I post to help figure this out?  There are
lots of options to look at and change and I don't want to post lots of
settings that are not relevant.

   I've lots of searching and nothing so far has yield any solutions.

   BTW, I'm doing this from inside my network so I'm not concerned with
outside access nor firewalls right now.  First get working inside, then
worry about getting working outside.

Thanks,

Harlan...