[horde] Change location where horde looks for files

Vilius Sumskas/LNK vilius at lnk.lt
Tue Apr 11 19:16:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

> I installed the latest Horde and it was installed at /usr/share/horde.
>
> I want it installed at /var/www/html/horde
>
> I removed the installation with pear and tried installing again making
> sure the installation folder was set to /var/www/html/horde
>
> Now when I try to open http://www.name.com/horde I get Forbidden.  You
> don't have permission to access /horde/on this server.   Looking at the
> logs I can see it is still trying to pull from /usr/share/horde
>
> How do I change the location it looks for the files to
/var/www/html/horde?

You are probably confusing installation folder for Horde web applications,
where they are accessed by your HTTP server and Horde libraries which get
installed to default PEAR folder, which is /usr/share/pear in most cases.

If you want web applications to be installed to /var/www/html/horde, then
follow the installation instructions and set that path after you install
Horde_Role library.

--
   Vilius