[horde] Change location where horde looks for files

Tim Grooms timgrooms at noacon.com
Tue Apr 11 15:23:44 UTC 2017

I installed the latest Horde and it was installed at /usr/share/horde.

I want it installed at /var/www/html/horde

I removed the installation with pear and tried installing again making
sure the installation folder was set to /var/www/html/horde

Now when I try to open http://www.name.com/horde I get Forbidden.  You
don't have permission to access /horde/on this server.   Looking at the
logs I can see it is still trying to pull from /usr/share/horde

How do I change the location it looks for the files to /var/www/html/horde?

Thanks.

believed to be clean.