[horde] ActiveSync problem

Peter Øgaard Meyland peter at meyland.dk
Wed Apr 12 17:43:46 UTC 2017

  Citat af Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Peter Øgaard Meyland <peter at meyland.dk>:
>
>> Citat af Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> The log shows nothing abnormal, just checks for changes and finds
>>> none. Try re-saving the synchronization prefs  in Nag and see if
>>> that helps. You have a history backend configured, correct?

>>> --
>>> mike
>>> The Horde Project
>>> http://www.horde.org
>>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject
>>
>> I have tried to make changes to a Note and even created a new Note
>> and none of the changes appears on the phone. I'm not quiet sure
>> what you mean with "history backend configured".
>
> Administration->Configuration->Horde->History
>
>> My installation of Horde Webmail Edition is using default settings,
>> except for the database connection settings and the postfix settings
>>
>> //peter
>>
>> --

> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

I'm using the default values for Horde History, driver is "SQL-based
history storage" and driverconfig is "Horde defaults".
After checking history backend, I changed a test note and, on my
phone, forced an update of the notes. Same problem - no notes was
updated on the phone. New log attached

//peter