[horde] no horde tables after installation

Dale Fay dalef at umich.edu
Mon May 29 18:45:59 UTC 2017

The installation document  here:

https://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL

  Shows this step:

* 9. Create database tablesGo to Administration => Configuration. Click
Update All DB Schemas.*
  I have created the database and given the horde user access to it. But
there is nothing that I can find that creates the horde tables. I have
filled out the database information and authentication information several
times but cannot find a solution to create the DB schemas.

  I installed Horde some months ago on another server and do not recall
this issue. I need to move to a new server (Ubuntu 16.04  with MySQL)  and
cannot get past this problem.

   Dale