[horde] Mail folders migration & Horde theme per user

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jun 13 01:38:37 UTC 2017

Quoting balia <balia-horde at tonimax.com>:

> Thank you Luis Felipe; your solution worked.
> For others who may encounter this problem on Horde 5.2.20, I didn't
> have "Show all folders" but "Show all Mailboxes".
>
> However regarding "Advanced Preferences", I don't have this option at all.
> There is no "Show advanced preferences" under Preferences > Mail or
> any other tab.

It's a link, directly to the left of the drop down menu used to choose
the application you are editing preferences for - in the upper right
of the preference screen.

> Do I need to enable it in conf.php?
>
> Also, the user prefers the old Horde theme and doesn't like the
> Horde 5 theme.
> Can I change the theme per user? How can I do that?

Themes can be set per-user, however there is only one theme shipped
with Horde, though there are third party themes available. I don't
have the links handy, but you should be able to find them by searching
out wiki.