[horde] activesync not syncing mail flags

Philipp Faeustlin philipp.faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de
Mon Sep 4 09:27:02 UTC 2017

Am 03.09.2017 um 06:27 schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

> Quoting Philipp Faeustlin <philipp.faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de>:

>>> This *should* work. We would need to see a sync log to further help
>>> with this issue. See the activesync configuration tab in the horde
>>> configuration screen.
>>>

>> I don't want to post the detailed activesync logs in public, I hope
>> you don't mind this mail.
>>
>> I did some testing with 3 devices.
>> My Samsung (SEC1...) seems to work fine.
>
> The responses done via OL are not sent as a REPLY command, but rather as
> a SENDMAIL command and as such, do not include the original message uid
> and mailbox of the original email. We don't have the data to mark the
> reply state. We *could* attempt to look this up from the headers in the
> reply but this could be an expensive operation - especially if we assume
> that the email could be in ANY folder and not just the inbox.

I think OL sending an SENDMAIL command instead of an REPLY command is
not correct, but is this a general OL problem or is it just mine?

I will do some further testing with different OL and accounts.

Question to the list, does anyone else have this problem?
If not, what Version of OL and Horde are working?

How is the Reply information send from Horde to the AS Client.
Which phrase in the Logs I have to search for?