[horde] Activesync unexpected full sync

Matthew Seymour matt at fivesmallponies.com
Tue Oct 3 22:04:24 UTC 2017

I'm having trouble with occasional unexpected full sync of activesync
devices. All devices are iOS and I'm seeing the problem on all (six
devices total) at different times.

The symptoms are that some recent changes made on the device are lost,
and everything re-syncs from Horde. Usually I notice that contacts are
missing. Eventually everything comes back and all is well for a little
while, but then I experience the problem again.

I've seen the problem on 5.2.2 and I'm currently running 5.2.21

My install is running on Hiawatha web server, but I've also
experienced the same issues with nginx using the Horde documentation
for config.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how I can debug this, so apologies this
doesn't come with much information. I'll grab as much as I can if
someone can point me in the right direction.

Best
Matt