[horde] Activesync unexpected full sync

Matthew Seymour matt at fivesmallponies.com
Wed Oct 4 09:10:46 UTC 2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response. I've had the logging turned on for some time
and have a very large activesync log which I've shared on Google
Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B10ZM_bm89GlSGF3bnNkc2szWGM

I've been looking at this, but don't really know what I'm looking for
to be honest.
The last time the issue occurred was 2017/10/03 between 18:00 and 22:00.

I first started using Horde with iOS version 10, have seen this issue
with various iOS 10 releases. It's now occurring with iOS 11.

The problem appears to be linked to calendars, but I can't be certain
about that.

I really appreciate any help you can offer.