[horde] Whups overdue tickets

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jan 9 21:12:28 UTC 2018

Zitat von Jamie Allen <jamie at jsdckr.nz>:

> Kia ora
>
> Thank you to the creators of Whups. It is an incredible resource and
> is making our work so, so much easier since we discovered it. I have
> read the documentation, for Horde 5.2.22 but have not been able to
> find a way of alerting the user responsible when a ticket has passed
> its due date. I was wondering if this might automatically be picked
> up by Horde Alarms - but if so, I have missed something - for which
> I apologise.

No, this hasnt been implemented with HordeAlarm yet, though its
definitely a good idea.

There is whups-reminder though, which can be used in a cron job for
regular reminders.

> Also, can anyone please advise if there's a way to build a query to
> show only overdue tickets (in all queues)?

That would require the query builder to allow relative dates. There is
a enhancement request for it IIRC, but this hasnt been implemented yet.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project