[horde] prevent emails from going to sent folder

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Thu Feb 8 16:56:36 UTC 2018

On 02/07/2018 05:51 PM, Mike Poznecki wrote:
> Hi, I am using Horde up against Dovecot/Postfix.  Is there a way to stop the emails from going to the users 'Sent' folder?  I do not want any emails going into the Sent folder.  Not sure if this should be done in Horde, or Dovecot or Postfix.

You can set this preference to 0 and lock it down.

$_prefs['save_sent_mail'] = array(
     'value' => 1,
     'type' => 'checkbox',
     'desc' => _("Save sent mail?")
);

Some something like this in imp/config/prefs.local.php:

$_prefs['save_sent_mail'] = array(
     'value' => 0,
     'locked' => 'true'
     'type' => 'checkbox',
     'desc' => _("Save sent mail?")
);

And you will most likely have to change/delete this setting in the prefs
database for any existing users.