[horde] Installation problems

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Mon Feb 19 20:43:44 UTC 2018

  ----- Nachricht von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
  Datum: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:43:59 +0000
    Von: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Installation problems
     An: horde at lists.horde.org

> [....]
> Since webmail-install seemed to have worked, the framework libraries
> have successfully been installed. So it's  PHP on the command line
> and on the web server that have different opinions on whether (or
> probably rather where) the libraries are installed.
>
> Does "php -i | grep include_path" reveal the same paths like the
> error message on the test page in the browser?
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> https://www.horde.org/

Hello Jan,

I found the mistake: in the standard installation the php-variable
"open_basedir" had the value
"/var/www/vhosts/horde-test.schule.de/:/tmp/".

After changing to
"/var/www/vhosts/horde-test.schule.de/:/tmp/:/usr/share/php/" the
framework libraries were found.

After uninstalling fstab, the installation seems to be in order.

Ralph