[horde] [turba]: a Cisco phone book for Horde Turba

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Fri Mar 2 12:48:08 UTC 2018

Carsten <horde-groupware at familie-lahme.de> wrote:

> http://inoculat0r.blogspot.de/2018/03/gofferje-evolved-cisco-phone-book-for.html
>
> As by my questions about this, here is the first working outcome of
> my investigations.
> Hopefully some one else can make use of it, too ;-)

Since you did not find the answers you got here helpful as per your
blog post, I might as well concede that I don't find your solution
particularly useful. Calling it a "WFM solution" would be flattering.
I certainly would not want to run your code on a system that's
connected to the Internet in any way. From what I've seen in the code,
it's utterly prone to SQL injection and AFAICT it does not take into
account that in one Horde share, there can be entries done by
different users, i.e. the share owner is not necessarily the the owner
of a particular entry in the address book (or calendar). So this is
never going to work for any larger installation. Too bad you didn't
take your time to come up with a solution that queries the Horde API.

Jens

--
Jens Wahnes
Regionales Rechenzentrum der Universität zu Köln (RRZK)