[horde] Status of PHP 7 support?

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Tue May 22 21:11:21 UTC 2018

As Slackware has finally moved to PHP 7 in -current, I am trying to get
Horde running on PHP 7.2.5. Before posting here about the few things I'm
battling to get going, I wanted to know if there is any official or
unofficial position on the compatibility of Horde with PHP 7.x. I
suppose if there are some known show stoppers, there isn't much point in
trying to get things working. Does anybody know what the situation is,
please? Searching online for Horde + PHP 7 returns some posts on this
list from 2016 - but nothing seemingly more recent.