[horde] Unsure how to install further apps into Horde Groupware 5.2.22

Michael Z Freeman michael at michaelzfreeman.org
Wed Sep 26 13:11:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hi, my first post to the list. I have been impressed by Horde as its the
only application of it's type that I've found that properly does
CardDAV/CalDAV/ActiveSync. I have Horde Groupware 5.2.22 installed
successfully into Ubuntu 16.04. I then wanted to install the Webmail app
(Imp) into this installation of Groupware but I'm unsure how to do this. I
have looked at the install docs for Imp -
https://www.horde.org/apps/imp/docs/INSTALL#installing-with-pear - Do I
run those Pear commands first and then the main Horde installer again ? I
do have backups of the main Horde files as well as the database but want
to avoid having to use them if possible.

Michael Freeman