[horde] [ingo] [sieve] which TLS certificate is in use

Carsten horde-groupware at familie-lahme.de
Wed Sep 26 20:02:37 UTC 2018

Hi List,

I am struggling around with INGO and the TLS issue, when trying to
update the script files.

Either the horde frontend (apache2) and the dovecot have their own
certificate, signed from my own ca, which of couse is in the trusted ca
store on the server.
Both are installed on the same server -so "only" a localhost connection.

To get a better understanding, of what happens, I would like to know,
which certificate is in use, when ingo tries to connect to the sieve
service?

Is it sending the apache2 ssl certificate from the frontend,
or is the ssl certificate from dovecot in use
or is it neither of them and it generates some other certificate?

I do not want to disable tls as a workaround, because there will be some
external connections coming from the thunderbird plugin.

br
Carsten