[horde] Display Problem with PHP7.3

Twilek twilek at gmx.de
Fri Oct 26 12:35:46 UTC 2018

> To restore the tabs, you need to make a minor edit to one file:-
>
> That should clear up the tab problem. The errors you've pasted are unrelated
> to that. On my system, I had to update a few Pecl extensions to install
> PHP7.3 versions

** Something seems to have horribly gone wrong while composing the
previous mail. I composed it as HTML and it seems to have skipped all
linefeeds in the plain version (which did not happen with PHP 7.2). I
am now composing this directly as plaintext and hope it shows up
correctly in the horde list **

Hi Allan,

your fix worked beautifully, thank you. I am trying out php 7.3 now
and by and large
horde works. I found out that missing photos in the addressbook were due to
a missing gd extension. Now I am still searching why some emails (especially
non html mails) cannot be rendered). It reads "The message part may
contain incorrect character set information
preventing correct display.".  It comes from the
lib/Mime/Viewer/Plain.php. Maybe my mime setup in 7.3 is broken
but I have no clue how I could fix that. The parts that are not
displayed can be opened almost like an attached
file (There is a text icon then the word "Text" and the Size in KB and
then the download and print button).
I haven´t found the  reason or the missing extension yet (I have alls
php mods from 7.2 installed and enabled in 7.3).
And the log is filling up the the warning 2018-10-25T20:26:25+02:00
WARN: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR: Cannot
use a scalar value as an array [pid 19423 on line 154 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Autoloader/Cache.php"]
with almost every click I make.

Regards

Henning