[horde] Display Problem with PHP7.3

Allan Girvan agirvan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:52:13 UTC 2018

Twilek wrote
> Now I am still searching why some emails (especially
> non html mails) cannot be rendered). It reads "The message part may
> contain incorrect character set information
> preventing correct display.".

Try applying the same fix on /usr/share/php/Horde/Text/Filters/Emails.php :-

Line 61 currently reads:-

(^|\s|<|<|\[)([\w-+.=]+@[-A-Z0-9.]*[A-Z0-9])

It should be changed to :-

(^|\s|<|<|\[)([\w\-+.=]+@[-A-Z0-9.]*[A-Z0-9])

Again, a "\" is inserted before the "-"

I can't help with the log problems, I'm afraid. I'm not seeing them here but
have you tried a thorough clean of all cached files?

In /var/www/horde/static (or whatever path you have on your server) delete
all of the *.js and *.css files. They'll be recreated and new versions will
be put in place. (I don't actually think the css files are to blame but it
does no harm to update them)

The, at the command prompt, run  /horde-clear-cache/ . Answer "y" at the
prompt and don't worry if it seems to suggest an error - that doesn't seem
to matter.

Finally, reload Horde in your browser using a Ctrl+F5 (that's for Chrome -
it may differ for your browser, of course) to clear the cached version from
your browser.

That /should/ make things settle down a bit.

-----
Allan
--
Sent from: http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/Horde-General-f58861.html