[horde] Cannot check new server version

poubeline at free.fr poubeline at free.fr
Sat Nov 3 15:25:06 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I have a strange behavior when I click on the button 'Check versions' in the Horde Administration page.

When I click on this button the server normally check for new versions of the different Horde components, but instead I have the 'Could not contact server. Try again later' answer.
Do anyone have a clue on this and can help me to correct the server check via Horde ?

In a command prompt fi I do a 'pear upgrade -a -B -c horde' I get the horde components upgraded correctly.

Thanks for your help.

Laurent