[horde] Seeking assistance getting Horde Up and running

Dan Longley danlongley at pcmedicjax.com
Fri Dec 7 14:24:30 UTC 2018

My knowledge of Linux is slightly above novice. I have many years of
experience with Windows servers dating back to NT 4 but am somewhat new
to using Linux as a server platform I have a Server running Debian 9
serving mail with Dovecot and Postfix I have installed Horde 5.2.20 on
it When I attempt to pull it up in a browser it tried to download the
page instead of displaying it. I have read where others have had this
issue and have tried some of the steps to correct it to no avail. I am
afraid to go any farther without getting some help. I dont want to botch
the whole install. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Background

Server:

OS Debian 9 Stretch

dual Xeon  2.3 Ghz

32 Gb Ram

8x 2TB HDD in raid 10

I will be hosting 8 Web/FTP/Email domains