[horde] Undelete mails

support at pxoxd.com support at pxoxd.com
Sat Dec 29 17:03:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

I find not out the way to undelete a mail on horde. I can delete
mails but it is not possible to reset the mail status to not deleted.

Horde is actually installed on our web-server and is a lot better as
te other programs. But this is not enough, we want that you enhance
horde and we want that horde better as directbox. com and better as
blue-mail.

We have developed a very inventive no-spam system and we seek a
partnership with your developers to create a web-mail who is working
perfectly on computers and smartphones.

Happy new year.

Best regards,
John Schell