[horde] Undelete mails

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Dec 30 17:07:21 UTC 2018

Quoting support at pxoxd.com:

> Hi,
>
> I find not out the way to undelete a mail on horde. I can delete
> mails but it is not possible to reset the mail status to not deleted.

Configure your account(s) to not use a "Trash" folder, but rather mark
the items as deleted. Then you can unmark the deleted flag on the
items as long as the mailbox hasn't been expunged.

If, OTOH, you are referring to some time of deleted email restoration
functionality, that's something that can't be handled from within
Horde on it's own, you need some server level backup or archiving
facility.