[horde] Question Ingo: possible to preselect and hide blacklist options?

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Tue Jan 8 13:57:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm working on a new mail server setup using postfix, Dovecot and rspamd.

I would like to use horde ingo with the sieve backend for server side
filtering. However, I would like to do the black- and whitelisting directly
in rspamd not later in sieve to directly reject incoming mails if they are
matched by a blacklist entry. Therefore, I'm using the SQL entries of
horde_ingo_lists.

To my question: since blacklisted emails are never accepted, it is confusing
to the user that he has to decide whether the message should be deleted,
marked as deleted or moved to a folder.

Is it possible to preselect an option and hide this configuration option for
the user? I would like to present him an interface like the whitelisting,
just an edit field for entering the black/whitelisted addresses.

Additionally I'm interested whether I can disable the backend for black- und
whitelisting separately, this would shorten the sieve scripts a bit.
Configuring them separately is possible according to
ingo/config/backends.php, but there is no driver 'null' mentioned for
scripts, only for transport.

if the transport driver for black and whitelisting is set to null and the
script driver is still sieve, It throws this error:

Script not updated: There was an error activating the script. The driver
said: Unable to load the transport driver "Ingo_Transport_".

Any idaas or hints?

Thanks for the support,

Torben