[horde] Not enough permission to view note on mobile device

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sun Jan 13 13:05:57 UTC 2019

Hi together,

my wife has a new mobilphone, and when she uses chrome or firefox,
logging into the Horde, going to Notes and wants to open a note, the
popup says that she does not own enough permission to view that any
any other note.

We tried on every other mobile device, which works at once.

I could not find any hint in the Permissions GUI and the logs dont say much.

Any idea what that could be or where to look? It's a Huawei Mate 20 Lite.

Many thanks,
Andreas